Thursday, July 24, 2008

No more than aran knitting

The Not So Blue Tank has been sent to the mission knitter (really aran knitting). If any individual would like to challenge crochet this also, please email me. I require one more, just to make sure. The tank is for a volume child's size 14 or a juniors 3 which is my volume. (yes I am truly that little, therefore the need to bring forth some of my own clothes)If there is somebody that would like to test knit it and aid with morevolumes, assure let me know. The only compensation I could provide is the pattern. I am researching to be knitting another one, following the pattern, just to make sure I didn't really screw it up in other places. Optimistically it will come out right the second time. The Easter Holiday was sizable and we did lots of GrandKid time, coloring eggs, and hands, and noses, and eating lots of candy. Not much knitting has been done lately. I did on balance sit down and start a square blanket to donate, to whom or where, I have no clue right now, just mindless knitting while I was looking at American Idol. As I was scouring the conceal, I found lots, and I mean lots, of acrylics, my FIL has given me over the years. Specifically from yard sales. I was determined every skein was going to be used in blankets, hats, and booties, for donation. I don't use depute of acrylic for myself, just for the Grandbabies, parents like it hassle free. Just chucking up the sponge out a blanket here and there with either a hat or booties from the residue should use up allocate of the hide. Aran knitting forever!:)

No comments: